viernes, julio 24, 2009

Friend's Day

You should listen to Vampire's weekend music


My high·heeled shoes (:

They're huge :0 and I can't even understand how could I walk with that heel :/


[Carinna has said that you'll get MORE, more than you can imagine in this blog, and she's right, she is like any philosopher, she always tells the truth. ]


Today, is our friend's day...
I'll talk you about,, ·Gaby· the girl of the high heels :D
I met her because of Carinna and because...

I'll tell you a fairy tale*

someday we're walking down the street and
Joss: OMFG! I can't stand this stupid shoes
Gaby. Oh! let me see your shoes
Joss just showed her shoes and then...
Gaby laughed the space of two days :/ because actually I had flat shoes NO high-heeled shoes just like she thought, but I really was tired because of my fucking flat shoes..¬¬ anyway
since that day, We became the girls of the high·heeled shoes ;D
I'm glad because of my nickname hahaha and I'm sure she does.

She's so fucking special for me! even when I just spent many days with she..
I enjoyed her! jajajaja :D
She's funny
She lives in Monterrey
and She's so far, but she knows we love her and we miss her :/


Actually, I had a chat with she yesterday and we talked about drawings :B
She recommended me to see the next webpages, then she said:

"Joss! spread this great links to great people"

and here I am (:
you! reader, you are the great people
once and again Carinna looks like a philosopher..
"U're so smart cuz u ♥ doctor&artist"




The first link is about Natalie Dee, a girl with a special gift for drawings.. they're so simple, but they're so cute&loveable



[Her blog]




I'm an active fan of this drawing :B




The other link is about Pepa Prieto, this girl makes pretty pretty things!
(: If I become a graphic designer, I wanna be like she


She's gorgeous ! ·Arty stuff·

I hope you take a look, you'll get happy-motion instanly
*guaranteed


& that's all.. I'm so nervous, tomorrow I'll take a step for my future life


Carinna will talk you about it someday... when everything has gone :/


see you dudes, I really love you & thanks girl McFly
we've got cultural knowledge (: we love youuu ♪






ps. Carinna, I'm so fucking nervous, the guide said that we must rest this day, we should watch tv or read anything.. but I can't I'm simply nervous :/ Imissyouhoe and Ineedtoseeyou :( good luck my favorite nerd girl <3 you'll get it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

write so

search some stuff here: