viernes, julio 31, 2009

Rhythm Del Mundo






This is just an amazing piece of Cuban talent.One of the best things I had heard in lastest years

The biggest stars in the world have joined their voices to do this album "Rhythms del Mundo Classics"produced to raise awareness and funds for climate crisis projects and natural disaster relief. The album was realised on Universal Music on July 13,2009.

The Killers, Amy Winehouse,The Rolling Stones, The Kooks, Jack Johnson, etc among cuban musicians did this unique formula "Afro-cuban rhythm" with the most popular songs of the last 40 years.


As a result, over 170 Climate Change Projects have already been supported through APE and the Rhythms del Mundo projects. Kenny Young, RDM’s producer and founder of APE says: ‘These great artists have given up their time to be part of an album that will raise awareness for the most crucial crisis facing us today, Climate change is our greatest global challenge and unless we act now, future generations will suffer for our greed and ignorance and they certainly won’t ever forgive us’

...

Track List

1. Hotel California - RDM ft. The Killers
2. Cupid - RDM ft. Amy Winehouse
3. Imagine - RDM ft. Jack Johnson
4. Under Pressure - RDM ft. Keane
5. Walk On The Wild Side - RDM ft. Editors
6. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - RDM ft. Kaiser Chiefs
7. Satisfaction - RDM ft. Cat Power
8. Under The Boardwalk - RDM ft. The Rolling Stones
9. Runaway - RDM ft. The Zutons
10. Because The Night - RDM ft. KT Tunstall
11. Bohemian Rhapsody - RDM ft. Augusto Enriquez
12. For What It's Worth - RDM ft. OneRepublic
13. Big Yellow Taxi - RDM ft. Aquila Rose & Idana Valdes
14. Beat It - RDM ft. Fall Out Boy & John Mayer
15. Purple Haze - RDM
16. Smells Like Teen Spirit - RDM ft. Shanade
17. Are You Ready For Love - RDM ft. The Kooks
18. Mi Cherie Amour - RDM ft. Eros Ramazzotti
19. Stairway To Heaven - RDM ft. Rodrigo & Gabriela




...



U will find the participation of the mexican dou Rodrigo&Gabriela with their Fuckin'cool Guitars. I most say I ♥'em. I hope to see them alive some day ._.


My favourite ones:


•Hotel California - One of my fav's songs ever but with Brandon Flowers WTF is Crazy.!! Just imagine me & Brandon dancing in the seaside. o_o


•Imagina - Jack Johnson is the sweetest man in the world. Go my hawaiian Boy.


◘Walk on the Wild Side - I'm not a Editors's Fan But this song sounds amazing specially with those: du du du du dududu ..Lovely..


◘I heard It Though the Grapevine - I heard this song in a Niave Mix by Calmucho, so it makes me wanna hear "naive" again


◘Under The Boardwalk - Ohh Jonny Labvoriel ( o como se scriba) ..Fue un cafeeee...

◘Beat it - WTH hahah..just beat iiiit......I♥MJ

& Finally

Are you ready to Love

I ♥ THE KOOKS. I'm their fan · numONE and I like everything they doLast tear I had the chance to see them alive & proudly say I Kissed Luke. ♥_♥.." Es el macho que me gusta".

WeLL I HOPE U'LL ENJOY this recomendation.

Look for Rhythms del mundo Cuba y Cuba-Alemania.




2 comentarios:

  1. Así como vos♥The Kooks, i♥Keane sooo me pareció extraodinario que hayan participado con el Buenavista Social Club para re.coverear Under Pressure, está genial!! Aunque, para ser honesta, preferí la primera entrega de RDM porque eran covers con los intérpretes originales [Clocks & Dancing Shoes son los mejores tracks *=*] pero...pero Keane le da muchos puntos xD

    We have so much in common (:
    ♥ it
    hugs to doc&artist!
    -again-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh! yo lo quiero escuchar carinna
    lo tienes? es como lo que he estado
    esperando en años! la verdad no,
    jaja pero lo quierooo! tanto como
    mi nuevo libroo! saludófonos de color
    cielo, te quiero carinno, he escuchado
    a torreblanca ríos :0 dios! es genial
    la de.. "parece navidáh" casi muero de
    emoción música, cuídate mucho y luego
    te veo en messenger 9.0 para lo del tea,
    lots of love, joss

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: