martes, junio 23, 2009

It's time to use shoes ♥

leçon un
Salut!

Je m'apelle Carinna. Ma couleur préferée c'est le veg et mon numéro préferée cèst le 10. Je porte lunettes.
Je sius grande. J'aime le mer, la lune et le copains.
Je déteste "My PC .. is %$&**+ç`+" :X
J'adore la cuisine mexicaine et les garçons..huhuhu ♥ .

hahaha . I'm practicing my françois. :O

well


Today is time to use THE SHOES Don't think that we don't use IT.
Today is time to hear THE SHOES.


"A couple of guys from France, responsible for some absolute electro club bangers, who have been getting a fair bit of hype recently." This is their descrption in last.fm


I recommend listening The Virgin's RMX. It's a song for a night party ... & look at their polaroid pics. You'll find pics from shoes of bands like CSS, The Cribs and Band of Horses. I ♥ it.And if u like their music you can get for free their "people movin" Remix.


I hope u like them ... If not Just let me know.

Au revoir♥

2 comentarios:

  1. C'est 'Française,
    pas 'François'!

    I've learnt teh difference between French and Francis. Pero lo de François fue a propósito, no?

    Karina me molesta tu música, no me deja escuchar mi música plenamente , haha, qué bonita entrada, y qué buen CD has hecho no dejo de escucharlo!

    até bom!


    Chuckkk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hola kariina!
    esta biien "chiido" tu "block"
    hahahaha
    wee, opino lo mismo..
    tú músiica me espantó :-O
    hahaha
    pero tu cd lo escuchamos todas las noches!
    vdd Chucky?
    no como el de "______, UPAEP no me olvides!"
    hahahha
    see uu soon! :)
    para qe te cuente muchas cosas! :)
    byebye <3

    :Sandraa!::


    Ahora que estamos casados compartimos hasta el correo :/
    haha

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: