miércoles, junio 24, 2009

Jossepha's day

1.this dress, the fashion.. I don't know xD I just remember my best friend and every bracelet, necklace, ring-that she has gave me in this six years, so I ♥ it.

2. candles, that was a present that somebody really special gave me someday. I don't know what happened with her life, but I'm sure that she'll remember every moment that we enjoyed together.



Joss is weird,nice,friendly and sometimes irritable but I always laugh about
everything and everybody says that my laugh is funny & amusing ¬¬
I have an special insterest in smart boys, I don't know, I love nerds :/
I was talking with karol [my freak friend] about love and she said: "es raramente bonito,algo extraño tomando en cuenta quien es... a fin de cuentas descubrir que quieres a alguien siempre lo es" and I almost cry haha not really but, she made me think a lot of things about love, also I remember that I had some conversations with "miguel?" and I won't talk again about love! I want to conserve "this" like something special,mystic haha, because "miguel?" told me about. . somebody ♥

so... let's go with art, I love art, design and all th
at shit .. I think art is the most important expression that somebody needs to explain who we are. it makes you feel, it makes you laugh, it makes you cry and sometimes it makes you fight, and I'm sure that everybody has an art thought inside each one, so if you want.. let it go!! You can paint, you can write, you can play·sing, evth you want, I never thought I could become an art lover, I got focussed with chemistry and medicine, but someday.. pff! I realised that my childhood was about art, so this is me haha


I have a 3D boy in my room, ;D I lov em!
his name is Waldo and he loves cloudy days

Rita: I'll be waiting for my pop-art*


you should check this if you are interested in paper crafts:
space to make the link longer ;D
[we have good news.. alice in cubeeland has arrived :D]




1 comentario:

  1. My dear, lo tendrás! Mas soon de lo soon que tu bloggymente alucina, ya verás (:

    BTW...love sucks sometimes. It'll kick you, it'll punch you, the love will bite you once in a while!! Sea amor de amigow, amor de nerd, amor a Waldo...bueno, a Waldo no creo...pero a Orson, hell yeah que lo creo! Yo tengo fe en que el amor dejará de mordernos someday (: por ahora me alegro el día con los vidioz que acabo de postear xD

    I love you Jozz and my love will give you a headache!!

    [I ♥ cabezazos of love]

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: