sábado, junio 27, 2009

Fuck.u.♥

Fuck uuuu !! Fuck u .... very.very.muuuuch!!! ...'Cause we hate what you do...And we hate your whole crew...So please don't stay in touch...

Salut. Ça va?

Today I dawn super :D happy cuz my iPod woke me up at 5:30 am (very early) with Fuck you! by Miss Lily Allen. I think that It's the best song of her new Albúm "It's not me, It's you"

And It's already confirmed Fuck You's her third single, and obviously I loved the video. It's so funny, so creative.

wow the best video she has made.

so.look and comment.



1 comentario:

  1. OMG, that's a great song and an incredible video! I love the self.perspective videos of any kind. And the melody is so sticky, i really liked the high pitch of Lily's voice in some parts of the song, it's awesome, thanks for sharing it (:

    Saludös pegajösos y achocolatädos~

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: