martes, junio 30, 2009

WHERE'S WALDO?

Where's Wally?

today, today is too late ¿?
I'll talk you about my ·boyfriend·, he's waldo
the freak one and I really love him,

I love his booooooks, I love this dude ;D
even when I just have 4 books :(
all of them are really amazing!

I wish I was Wenda. . .¿?

well, some people know them like Wally, Wilma & Woof
just like I used to think,.. but this man has a lot of names it's a sort of freak-life.
so, If you don't have any book, you should
buy them
or
you can visit his webpage and have a little
fun with some stages that come in the first book.
It's really ______ ? [you ought to post for the best description*]
and it may help you with your intelligence,
it develops your mixed-up memory

so please, take a look ;D


2 comentarios:

  1. I ♥ Wally too!! He's so cool, he's so funny, he lives according to the cheery vagabondage philosophy...i deeply love him~

    Jozz~: I have your pop.art and it´s so purple!
    мене любить Jozz
    ~...



    ...moi loves Jozz~

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ok, now i'm clear about it, my love to Wally will always be a secret and some impossible dream but hey, it's not bad at all because he has yours and that's freakin' fantastic~

    Oww Jozz, guess what i just diiiid!!!! It's so raröso and non-sense...but i wasn't scared!! We'll talk about it.

    You'll see your Pop.Artüs, i'll send it to you by messenLLer next time i see you around (:

    I love your purple soul~
    Abrazùzz Attomucùzz~♪☺

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: