martes, julio 14, 2009

The time has come again ....!!!

♥♥
....Slowly walking down the steps....
....To where I would have been....
....If only I were seventeen again...
♥♥

D: ...
The time has come again for me.
It's time to leave some memories, some places and some people too.
It always happens.


Finally, I finished High School,and is amazing how the time passes so fast.
I must say I really enjoyed three years of my life with wonderful people who have been in my heart.
I strated as a little shy girl and now I'm unrecognizable :o


Last week was the Graduation ceremony. All the students were pretty elegant (obviously there were some exceptions :P). We were all anxious for the moment when we had to walk on the stage. No one want to be the first, but Joss was the First One...hahaha...Thank to God she didn't fall down.Actually she was beautiful ..with those purple shoes.






Both Joss and I felt like celebrities in a red carpet when everybody was trying to get the best shot of the day. And It was annoyed when the cameramen said: " Señorita/Jóven, una sonrisa para la cámara" ( I felt worse than the Michel Jackson's children infront of the cameras..huhu). But at the end of the day we were all more that happy.
In conclution:
  1. Joss didn' t fall on the stage.
  2. Mr. Ravo and Carinna got Cruz Forjada
  3. Joss and Carinna are proud of their results
  4. Carinna ♥ The Artist
  5. Josephyne is an Artist
  6. Carinna ♥ Josephyne
  7. Josephyne ♥ The Doc.
  8. U ♥ Doctor.nd.Artist
  9. U are so smart cuz u ♥ Doc.nd.artist
  10. Carinna is missing Joss.
  11. Joss in in her house doing nothing
  12. Joss is missing Doc, and &%$>=¿·_·?!!
  13. Carinna wants to be in Kings Of Leon Gig ..

o_kay

"That's All Folks!!"



1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations to youuu!!!

    "U are so smart cuz u ♥ Doc.nd.artist"
    Oww, i feel so smart now~

    And i frekin' love that song!! I actually love The Last Shadow Puppets...particularly Mr. Kane

    I love everyone and everything today~

    By the way, i'm your fan xD
    Atomic Hugs (:

    ResponderEliminar

write so

search some stuff here: